In this video, we learn how to cook pizza at home. First, butter or grease the bottom of a baking pan. Next, purchase pre-made dough from the grocery store and lay it out onto the pan, then spread it. Roll out the dough until it's the shape of the pan, then spoon on your sauce onto the dough up until you reach the crust. After you have spread as much dough as you would like, add on your favorite toppings to the pizza. You can place on sausage first if you like meat, before you place on cheese. After you add all your toppings, place this in the oven until it browns, then cut it up and enjoy this delicious homemade pizza!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades