CentsToShare, we salute you. The frugal living blog is seriously dedicated to living on the cheap. Below, their equation (boiled down to the last red cent) for making simple personal pizzas for a mere 38¢ a serving (4 slices).
- First, start with a large batch of ingredients to make approximately 17 personal pizzas:
Onion – $0.50 at about $.69 cents/lb
Tomato Sauce – $1.00 for a 26 oz can (watch for those sales!)
Mushrooms – $1.49 for 16oz package (fresh)
Dinner Rolls – $1.19 (again watch for sales on generic items)
Pepperoni – $0.99 (clearance!)
Cheese – $1.50 for 8oz package
Total Cost of Batch Ingredients – $6.67 (plus tax)
- Next, break into serving sizes and divide cost by each personal pizza:
Onion – $0.01
Sauce – $0.02
Pepperoni – $0.03
Dinner Roll – $0.10
Cheese – $0.19
Mushrooms – $0.03
Total Cost Per Pizza = $0.38
And there ya go. Take some time off work. Maybe even a year. After all, a year's worth of dinners would cost you only $138.70 (if you don't mind eating dinner roll pizzas every night).
Click through for instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades