Deb and Alex's Smitten Kitchen is a treasure trove of beautifully photographed, delicious looking recipes. Every recipe is painstakingly outlined, including their recent post on making perfectly cooked, painless pizza. Personally, I have yet to get pizza dough right, so I'm anxious to learn.
Click through for a detailed account of the following ten points:
- You don't need a bread machine, a dough hook or a food processor to get it right.
- It needn't take all day.
- It can be ready for you when you get home.
- You don't need a pizza paddle.
- You don't need a pizza stone.
- You don't need a professional pizza oven, but high heat is your friend.
- Pizza cooked under the broiler is amazing.
- You can cook it on the grill, but only if you invite me over.
- You can cook it on the stove.
- You can buy pizza dough from your local pizza shop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades