Deb and Alex's Smitten Kitchen is a treasure trove of beautifully photographed, delicious looking recipes. Every recipe is painstakingly outlined, including their recent post on making perfectly cooked, painless pizza. Personally, I have yet to get pizza dough right, so I'm anxious to learn.
Click through for a detailed account of the following ten points:
- You don't need a bread machine, a dough hook or a food processor to get it right.
- It needn't take all day.
- It can be ready for you when you get home.
- You don't need a pizza paddle.
- You don't need a pizza stone.
- You don't need a professional pizza oven, but high heat is your friend.
- Pizza cooked under the broiler is amazing.
- You can cook it on the grill, but only if you invite me over.
- You can cook it on the stove.
- You can buy pizza dough from your local pizza shop.