Love pizza but can't have the carbs? Well this recipe is not only delicious, it is a healthy alternative to pizza dough. Giving you a lot of versatility this cauliflower pizza crust recipe is a great to have in your go to recipes.
- 2 large cauliflower (florets)
- Cup of cheese
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp or pref.
- Cayenne pepper 1 tsp or pref.
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- 3 eggs beaten
- Cooking pot
- Food processor
- Cotton napkin
- Parchment paper
- Baking pan
- Plastic wrap
- Mixing bowl
- Put the florets into the food processor (until finely cut).
- Heat your stove to med-high.
- Add the cauliflower.
- Add the water.
- Add salt.
- Mix ingredients and let cook for 10 minutes. Stir every minute.
- Leave to cool.
- Put the cooled cauliflower on the napkin.
- Wrap up the four ends of the napkin and drain as much water as you can from the cauliflower.
- Put the drained cauliflower in the mixing bowl.
- Add your cheese, turmeric, eggs, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Roll the mixture into a ball.
- Place your ball onto parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Flatten the ball with plastic wrap and use it to form edges.
- Place the dough in the oven preheated to 450°F for 45-60 minutes.
- Take the crust out of the oven and add your favorite toppings.
- Leave in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Your Cauliflower thin crust is now ready to serve. Enjoy!
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course