In this tutorial, we learn how to create a genuine Italian pizza. After you have your dough, knead it out on a heavily floured surface. Move your hands in a circular motion and use the palms to create the circular shape of the pie. The, bring the dough into the air and pat off any excess flour. Throw the dough into the air, then catch it and bring it back down to the surface. When you have the circular shape of the pie, add the sauce to the top of the dough. Next, sprinkle on any type of cheese that you would like throughout the entire surface. Then, add on any other toppings that you would like. Finish off the pizza in a brick oven, then remove when finished and eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades