In this video, Daniel Zondervan shows us how to cook frozen pizzas and make them fancy. This is great for bachelors or anyone without the time to cook a pizza from scratch. First, purchase a frozen pepperoni pizza from the store. Take it out of the package and add some leftovers from your fridge! You can add: olives, chicken, more cheese, onions, mushrooms and much more. Just add these to the top of your frozen pizza and cook as directed. You can add just about anything you'd like and make a pizza that looks like it's freshly delivered! This is a great way to save money and time on pizza.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades