Look yummy? (It's hard to go wrong with pizza). Try My Kitchen Snippets' recipe and report back!
Pizza dough ingredients:
- 1 packet/7 gram dry yeast
- ¾ cups of warm water – about 110 degree F
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp of bread flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup of cooked chicken (I used leftover roast chicken)
- 1/4 cups olives – sliced small
- ½ small onions – cut into small cubes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Pepper to taste
- ½ grated cheddar
- Some sliced Brie for topping
- Some sliced basil for garnish
1. Dissolve the yeast and sugar in the warm water. Let it stand about 10 minutes or until frothy.
2. In a large bowl combined the flour, olive oil and salt. Stir in the yeast mixture into the flour mixture. Knead it into smooth dough. (you might need to add another 2 tbsp of flour to it). Cover and let it rise to double in volume.
3. In the meantime, combined cooked chicken, olives, onions, cheddar, pepper and marinara sauce in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
4. Get ready a muffin pan. Greased with some melted butter. In a working table, dust with some flour. Roll out the pizza dough and cut out the dough to fit into your muffin pan.
5. Fill it up with the fillings, and top it with a slice of brie. Bake in a pre-heated 375 degree oven until the pizza cups are bubbly and brown. Garnish it with some basil. Let the pizza cups cool down a bit on the muffin pan before removing it. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.