How to Make and cook a brick-oven pizza
This video is about making and cooking a brick-oven pizza. Below are the steps for preparation.
1. Place 1/2 of a tablespoon of salt into the bowl. Combine that with 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder. Add 3 cups of bread flour. Mix with a whisk.
2. Get 1 1/2 cups of warm water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar into it. Sprinkle about 1/4 of a teaspoon of yeast into the water as well. Cover the mixture with plastic or a towel. Wait about 7 to 8 minutes. Ensure that the yeast is mixed completely.
3. Add the water into the flour and mix it well. Cover the bowl with cling wrap or a lid. Allow the dough to rise for about 2 and a half hours. Take the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for about one day.
4. Cover your pizza paddle with flour and then place the dough that you put in the refrigerator onto the paddle. Mold the dough into a small ball. Cut the ball into four or five pieces. Each piece is equal to one pizza crust. Cover the dough with a cloth for about 2 more hours.
5. Take your pizza stone and lay it onto the bottom rack of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500 Degrees F. After the oven reaches 500 F let the stone heat in there for about 20 minutes. Shape the dough to look like a pizza crust. Add your cheese and toppings. Place the pizza into the oven. It will be done in about 5 minutes. Enjoy!