This video is about making and cooking a brick-oven pizza. Below are the steps for preparation.
1. Place 1/2 of a tablespoon of salt into the bowl. Combine that with 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder. Add 3 cups of bread flour. Mix with a whisk.
2. Get 1 1/2 cups of warm water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar into it. Sprinkle about 1/4 of a teaspoon of yeast into the water as well. Cover the mixture with plastic or a towel. Wait about 7 to 8 minutes. Ensure that the yeast is mixed completely.
3. Add the water into the flour and mix it well. Cover the bowl with cling wrap or a lid. Allow the dough to rise for about 2 and a half hours. Take the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for about one day.
4. Cover your pizza paddle with flour and then place the dough that you put in the refrigerator onto the paddle. Mold the dough into a small ball. Cut the ball into four or five pieces. Each piece is equal to one pizza crust. Cover the dough with a cloth for about 2 more hours.
5. Take your pizza stone and lay it onto the bottom rack of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500 Degrees F. After the oven reaches 500 F let the stone heat in there for about 20 minutes. Shape the dough to look like a pizza crust. Add your cheese and toppings. Place the pizza into the oven. It will be done in about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades