According to domestic goddess supreme Martha Stewart, you should always eat fresh, and even grow your own vegetables and herbs in your backyard if you can. But for those of us who are urbanites and don't have as much as a square foot of balcony space, it's not always possible to eat as fresh as we want.
So how do we still cook up great-tasting dishes? Check out this food video with Food Network host Sandra Lee to learn how to make a BBQ chicken pizza topped with apples. To save time and effort, Lee uses storebought refrigerated pizza dough.
This video is part of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee show hosted by Sandra Lee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades