Easy, delicious and only 5 ingredients.
Garlic flavored olive oil
3 C shredded mozzarella cheese
Fresh ricotta cheese
Put some garlic flavored olive oil on a pizza pan
Take the ready made pizza dough and put both fists in the middle and let the dough hang down. Work your fists and when the dough starts to get thin in the middle take the outside of the dough and work around it. Just like driving a car but move your hands around the dough. Gravity will eventually make it a big circle. At this point put the dough on the pizza pan. Put garlic flavored olive oil all over the dough. It will make it brown and crispy.
White pizza means no sauce. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on the pizza dough. The video suggests that you use the dryer mozzarella because the ricotta cheese is moist. Put the ricotta cheese on top in tablespoons full. The cheese will melt all over the dough. Make certain that you are using fresh ricotta. Check date on the container. Now put just a little bit of fresh oregano leaves on top.
Cook in a 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
Great for entertaining at game night parties with beer. Would be good at a teenage slumber party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades