Try your hands at duck eggs instead of chicken eggs. Duck eggs are practically the same, a little bit larger than chicken eggs, but the yolks contains a lot more fat (making them richer) and the whites contain a lot more protein. They're perfect for baking because they make desserts light and fluffy! But forget about dessert— we're talking pizza here.
Join Robin Benzle on her Chow Time cooking show to learn how to make this delicious and awkward duck egg pizza, with a puff pastry crust. This is NOT your ordinary pizza. Add all the normal ingredients to this puff pastry pizza, then top it with fried duck eggs. You have to try this delicious oddity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades