How to Make a homemade personal sized pizza
The whole family loves pizza! Why not allow them to make and put their favorite toppings. Watch this how to video and learn how to make your own homemade pizzas that the whole family will enjoy.
-All Purpose flour - at least 5 cups worth
-1 Jar basic pasta sauce
-Bag of Mozzarella Cheese
-pepperoni, sausage, onions various toppings
-packet of yeast
Recipe Directions: (follow along with the video.)
1. Measure 1 and 1/2 cup of warm water, add packet of yeast. Stir and set aside
2. Mix 4 cups flour, 1 spoonful of salt, 1 spoonful of sugar and a little bit of olive oil in big bowl.
3. Add water/yeast mixture. Mix with fork until mainly combined.
4. Knead by folding over and pushing down repeatedly for 10 minutes. If sticky add more flour.
5. Once nice and doughy throughout (see video) put back in bowl, cover with paper towels and set aside. Let rise for 30 minutes if you used regular yeast, 15 minutes if you used quick rise yeast.
6. Make pizza buffet by putting cheese, sauce, and toppings in little bowls and in a line down counter.
7. heat oven to 450 degrees.
8. Put some parchment paper down on a cookie sheet. Cut off a fistful of dough from risen dough. Roll out in a semi round shape. Sprinkle with some salt. Add light layer of sauce, light layer of cheese, any desired toppings, drizzle with olive oil.
9. Cook for 7 minutes or until cheese starts to brown. Cut and serve.