Watch this video to learn how to make a very easy recipe for homemade pizza.
This homemade dough gives great results.
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cup water (more or less)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat the dough
-Mix flour with salt
-Mix the yeast with lukewarm water and leave on the side until it bubbles up
-Add the yeast to the flour mix. Mix gently with hand or fork for few minutes.
-Add the water a little at a time if needed. You want your dough to be soft.
-Set the dough aside in a warm place and cover with a towel. Let it rise for couple of hours.
To prepare your pizza:
-Spread dough evenly in a greased baking pan.
-Spread tomato paste on top of the dough. You can use it straight out of the carton.
-Sprinkle some dry oregano and basil on top of it, you may also sprinkle garlic powder
-Add any kind of toppings you like such as vegetables or meats and top with mozzarella cheese
-Leave the pizza pan out on the counter for at least half an hour before baking, this allows the dough to rise some more and you will end up with fluffy dough.
-Bake in a 450 degree Fahrenheit oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the top looks done.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades