Oh, how we love pizza. If it weren't for that pesky thing called carbs, we'd chug it every day and wash it down with a liter or two of soda (actually, come to think of it, we DO do that, but only when Aunt Flo comes knocking). So what happens when we're not looking forward to doubling our width but want a nice slice of pizza?
You can get the satisfaction of a pizza without actually purchasing an entire pizza (which, as we know, is bad news because you end up eating it all) by making this pizza baguettes. They're basically white bread French baguettes topped with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, and onions. We're drooling already.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades