Ros Figliano teaches us how to make Italian pizza at home in this tutorial. First, prepare your favorite toppings and set them aside on a plate. After this, take your homemade dough and place it on a floured counter, then push it down with your fingers to work the air pockets out of it. Shape the pizza with a roller into a round pizza shape until the crust is the thickness you want it to be. After this, place the crust onto a pizza pan and shape the crust sides. Use a spoon to pour on the sauce to the crust, making sure you don't go over the crust with it. Now, preheat your oven to 500 degrees and grab your toppings. Place your cheese on first, then apply the rest of what you want. When finished, place into the oven and cook until cheese is melted and pizza is golden brown, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades