In this tutorial, we learn how to make Italian-style pizza dough. You will need: yeast cake, flour from a pizza restaurant, extra virgin olive oil, and a mixer. Now, add in the water, salt, olive oil into the mixer, then prepare the yeast. You can do this by mixing the yeast with warm water and letting it sit for a couple of minutes. Then, add this to the bowl along with the flour you got from the restaurant. Use as much as you want to make a large batch or small, this all depends on how much dough you want. Start with low speed as you mix this, then get higher as you go. After this, knead the dough on a floured surface, then sprinkle with olive oil and roll out to make an Italian-style pizza!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades