The Margherita pizza bears the colors of Italy's flag: red tomato sauce, white mozzarella cheese, and green basil.
enough pizza dough for a 12" to 14" pizza
6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
5 oz fresh tomato sauce
several fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 oz extra virgin olive oil
a 16 inch pizza pan
a large spoon or ladle
a pizza cutter
Watch this how to video to learn how to prepare a margherita pizza.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades