The video teaches you how to make mini pizza appetizers. To make this dish, you need pre-made pizza crusts. These pizzas will be white pizzas which means that tomato sauce will not be used. In the video the lady uses a ready made white dip which artichoke and other ingredients. Spread a very thin layer of this dip on to the pizza crust staying within half an inch within the edges. Keeping the layer thin prevents it from melting over and making a mess in the oven. Then take some grilled chicken or leftover turkey and add it on to the crust. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at the temperature mentioned in the video. Let the pizza sit for a minute and then add some chopped basil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades