This is the first part of a two-part video by Diane Morgan, in which she demonstrates how to make pizza dough. This part describes the actual making of the dough. First, she shows how to proof the yeast in warm water to make sure it is active. The flour goes into the mixer bowl with the dough hook attached. Next she adds he yeast, along with sea salt dissolved in water. This is kneaded together until the dough has formed a nice soft ball. Then she gives it some final kneading by hand and cuts it into five equal portions. Each piece is placed into a plastic bag and sealed. The video ends with the dough ready to rise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades