In order to make pizza at home, you will need the following: basil, parsley, pizza dough, garlic, salt, pepper, grated mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, Romano cheese, olive oil, red pepper, Italian spices, spinach leaves, and oregano. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place parsley and basil in the food processor and chop them. Add garlic. Add your seasonings to the food processor. When it comes to garlic and seasonings, you should add to taste. You can make your own pizza dough or you can buy pre-made dough. Place your dough on a pizza pan. Stretch the dough to fit the pan. Top the pizza with pesto. Top it with the cheeses and mushrooms. Place in the oven and bake until done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades