In this video, we learn how to make a pizza with pre-made dough. First, shred 1 lb of mozzarella cheese fresh and then grab some frozen dough from your local grocery store. After this, oil some baking pans with olive oil so the dough doesn't stick. After you have let your dough thaw out and rise, place two of them into each pan and spread them out by hand. Once finished, put some chopped tomatoes and oregano onto the dough. Sprinkle each pizza with the cheese after this, then bake this in the oven for around 30 minutes or until it's golden brown. When finished, let sit for a couple of minutes then eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades