In this tutorial, we learn how to quickly make a cheeseburger pizza. First, spread ketchup on your small pizza crust, then spread on mustard in a circular motion. After this, use a spoon to mix the two together and spread evenly throughout the entire surface. After this, grab some already browned ground up meat and spread it on top of the sauce, using how ever much you would like. Spread shredded cheese over this, then bake in the oven until the cheese is all the way melted. Let this cool for a few minutes, then cut into individual slices and enjoy as a delicious treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades