With pizza there are really only two ways you can go if you want melt-in-your mouth results: Order from a fine Italian restaurant piping hot and ready to go, or make it at home with your own two hands. Unfortunately, most people either spend lots of dough (sorry, couldn't resist the pun) buying restaurant pizza or frozen pizza at the grocery store (ew).
Savor the art of Italian food by making it yourself! This tutorial teaches you hwo to throw San Francisco sourdough pizza dough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades