In this video, we learn how to cook a deep-dish pizza at home! You will need: 3/4 c water, 1/2 pack yeast, 1 lb flour, 2 tsp salt, 1/2 c corn oil, 2 tbsp olive oil, and yellow food coloring. First, pour the warm water in with yeast in a large bowl with a few drops of food coloring. Stir this up and let it sit up for a few minutes. After this, add in the flour, salt, and oil. Now stir until dough is formed into a bowl, then set timer for 2 minutes while you knead. After this, place the dough in the fridge overnight. Next, punch the dough down and let it rise on the counter again. Now grab your favorite types of cheese, about 1 lb and cut it up into pieces. You will also need a tomato sauce of your liking. When the dough is finished rising, pour on the tomato sauce and then cheese onto the pizza. Add any other toppings that you like, then bake the pizza until golden brown and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades